PR Pathways for Temporary Workers in Healthcare and Essential Non-Healthcare Occupations

"Are you a foreign worker employed in healthcare or another essential occupation in Canada during the global pandemic? The Canadian government has a way for you to transition into a permanent residence (PR). "

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987