Dependent Child and Other Family Sponsorship to Canada: Reunite Your Family

The family sponsorship program helps to reunite families by allowing Canadian citizens or permanent residents who are the parents of a child abroad to apply to sponsor their child or other dependent for permanent residence in Canada. A dependent child must not be married or in a common-law relationship and must be under the age of 22.

Do you want to know your eligibility for Dependent Child Sponsorship to Canada?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987