Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) to Study or Work Temporarily

The Certificat d’Acceptation du Quebec (Quebec Acceptance Certificate, CAQ), is a requirement for most temporary foreign workers and students seeking to reside in Quebec.

Do you want to know your eligibility for the Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) to Canada?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987