How Overseas Spousal Sponsorship Works in Canada

Canadian citizens can apply to sponsor their spouses, common-law partners, dependent children, and conjugal partners from abroad, as per Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). However, they have to prove that they will move back to Canada when their sponsored family member becomes a permanent resident.

Do you want to know your eligibility for Overseas Spousal Sponsorship to Canada?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987