Denied Entry to Canada? What Are Your Options?

If you have been denied entry into Canada because of your criminal or medical record and non-compliance issues, you can apply for a temporary residence permit. This allows you to overcome your inadmissibility. If you have been convicted of a crime, you can apply for criminal rehabilitation.

Were you Denied Entry to Canada? We can help you.

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987