B-2 Visitor Visa for Tourism in the US

The B-2 visitor visa is for tourism and recreational travel in the United States. This visa may be issued for visiting friends and family or receiving medical treatment. Often, the B-1 and B-2 visas are combined and issued as one visa, classified as the B-1/B-2.

Do you want to know your eligibility for the B-2 Visitor Visa to the US?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987