M-1 Student Visa for Vocational and Technical Studies in the US

The M-1 visa is a nonimmigrant visa for technical or vocational studies. This visa is issued by the U.S. State Department after you have been accepted to study at a community or junior college, post-secondary vocational school, or post-secondary business school, with 12 semester or quarter hours.

Do you want to know your eligibility for the M-1 Student Visa to the US?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987