H-2B Visa to the US: Temporary Work Visa for Non-Agricultural Workers

The H-2B program allows United States employers to temporarily hire nonimmigrants to perform non-agricultural labor or services in the U.S. This employment must be temporary for a limited period of time such as a one-time occurrence, seasonal need, peak load need or intermittent need.

Do you want to know your eligibility for the H-2B Visa to temporarily work in the US?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987