Authorization to Return to Canada: How It Can Help You in Future Visits

If you have been issued a removal order, you will require Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC). Even with ARC, there is no guarantee that you will be able to return to Canada after being asked to leave as admissibility decisions can be made at your Port of Entry.

Do you need an Authorization to Return to Canada?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987