Thousands of people qualify for a Canadian Study Permits every single year, why not you too? Canada is home to many top colleges, technical institutions, universities and more. On an annual basis, over 130,000 students come to Canada to study and gain international experience. In order to immigrate to Canada to study, one must apply for a study permit.
A study permit allows a student to reside in Canada for the duration of their studies. During this time, depending on your visa, you may qualify to work up to 20 hours per week during your semester and full-time during your semester breaks. These are all matters that may require a immigration professional to help clarify and insure.
A student visa is a rather complicated document to try to negotiate by one’s self and many contain clauses that would overlooked by a novice. Improper filling and filing of an application will result in denied entry.
Three Key Things Students Need to Know Before Applying for a Study Permit in Canada?
- In order for a student to apply for a study permit an applicant must have been accepted by a Canadian college, technical institute, university or the like.
- An applicant will have to be able to demonstrate they they will have adequate funds to pay for items such as tuition, living expenses, return transportation just to name a few.
- It is important to apply for the study permit with your acceptance letter as early as possible to ensure that their is no delay in starting your desired program.
What to ask a licensed Canadian immigration professional about study student permits?
Often we’ve noticed that Canadian Study permits are rejected because the right questions were not discussed. It is for this reason why it always recommended to seek out the services of the most experienced and qualified immigration firm:
Here are some very important questions you want to ask any person you are planning on hiring to help you with your Canadian Study permit application.
- What type of studies qualify for a study permit?
- How long in duration do my studies have to be in order to qualify for a study permit?
- Can an English language program qualify for a study permit?
- If you have family, you may want to ask if they too can study or work in Canada?
Why Contact My Visa Source for an Assessment?
Lawyers at My Visa Source dedicate themselves to your immigration case, providing legal representation tailored to your personal situation. Our expertise focuses on immigration and visa programs for Canada and the United States, including global immigration.
Partnering with an award-winning immigration team greatly increases the likelihood of achieving your specific immigration or visa goals. Immigration is a complex process that requires strong legal strategy, precise paperwork and perfect attention to detail, reducing the risk of wasted time, money or permanent rejection.
Begin Your Application For Student Visa and Study Permit Today
Securing personalized legal help is quick and simple. Begin with our one-minute online assessment form or call us toll-free at 1-888-368-4608.
We have a dedicated team of licensed professionals standing by, ready to answer your immigration and visa questions. Book a personal consultation to speak with an award-winning immigration lawyer over the phone, on Skype or in-person at our downtown Toronto and Vancouver offices.
Take a Look at Some of our Client Reviews »
"Very happy with the services by My Visa Source . Was planning to get my study permit restoration done as it was refused . A lot of lawyers refused to take my case ,but Sonia Mann and the team took my case and made the impossible looking task possible."
5 out of 5 » Rating by: Jai B.
“Easy to approach and always willing to help. I would recommend Mr Sunny for anyone most especially students.”
5 out of 5 » Rating by: Emmanuel E.