Working Off-Campus on a Study Permit in Canada

You need a study permit to work in Canada. In order to apply for a SIN to work off campus, your study permit must outline that you are allowed to work 20 hours per week off campus or full-time during regular breaks if meeting criteria outlined in paragraph 186(v) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.

Do you want to know your eligibility for Working Off-Campus on a Canadian Study Permit?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987