How Inland Spousal Sponsorship Works in Canada

Inland sponsorship allows Canadians and permanent residents already living with their spouse or common-law partner in Canada to sponsor their partner for permanent resident status.

Do you want to know your eligibility for Inland Spousal Sponsorship to Canada?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987