Work While Studying

International students studying in Canada on a study permit do not require a separate work permit. A study permit allows the student to work 20 hours per week while maintaining full time studies, and full time hours during breaks from school.

Do you want to know your eligibility to work while studying in Canada?

Find out how by calling us toll-free or taking less than a minute to fill out our Online Assessment.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987