Temporary Residence for the Film Industry in Canada

You need a work permit to work on a film or television production in Canada. You may be eligible for an employer-specific work permit without the need for a labour market impact assessment if you meet the general eligibility requirements.

Do you want to know your eligibility for Temporary Residency for the Film Industry in Canada?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987