Study Permits in Canada

A Canadian study permit allows international students to come to Canada to study at a designated learning institution (DLI). This document is issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can apply for a study permit after you receive your acceptance to a DLI.

Do you want to know your eligibility for a Canadian study permit?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987