Spouses and Families of International Students

Are you thinking about inviting a spouse or common-law partner, or other members of your family, to join you in Canada? Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Canada’s generous immigration policy allows certain family members of international students to come to Canada to work and/or study.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987