Quebec Acceptance Certificate

The Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ), known in French as Certificat d’Acceptation du Quebec, is necessary for most international students and temporary foreign workers looking to live in Quebec.

Do you want to know your eligibility for the Quebec Acceptance Certificate?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987