Inland and Overseas Sponsorship

Inland sponsorship allows Canadians and permanent residents to sponsor their spouse or common-law partner for permanent resident status if the couple is already living together in Canada.

Do you want to know your partner's eligibility for Inland Sponsorship? Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987