Sponsorship Appeals in Canada: Understanding the Process

If the IRCC has refused a Canadian citizen or permanent resident’s request to sponsor a close family member to immigrate to Canada, the sponsor may file an appeal to the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) of the Immigration and Refugee Board in Canada (IRB).

Do you need help with your Sponsorship Appeals to the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD)?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987