Move to Canada from Hong Kong

Permanent residence for Hong Kong residents with Canadian work experience. From June 1, 2021 to August 31, 2026, Canada is offering a new immigration program for Hong Kong residents who have eligible Canadian work experience to apply for permanent residency in Canada.

Do you want to move to Canada from Hong Kong? Canada offers special immigration pathways to residents of Hong Kong.

To find out your eligibility to move to Canada from Hong Kong, call us toll-free or take a minute to fill out our Online Assessment.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987