Dependent Child Sponsorship

Children must meet the definition of a dependent child to be eligible for sponsorship. Whether they are the biological or adopted child of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, a child is considered to be a dependent if they are not married or in a common-law relationship and are under the age of 22.

Do you want to know your eligibility to sponsor your dependent to immigrate to Canada?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987