Bridging Open Work Permit

The Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP) can allow foreign nationals who are already in Canada to continue working while waiting for a decision to be made on their permanent residence application. An open work permit provides those who hold it with the opportunity and flexibility to work for any Canadian employer.

Do you want to know your eligibility for the Bridging Open Work Permit? Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987