B-1 and B-2 Visas for the US » Visitor Visas for Business or Tourism

The B-1 and B-2 United States visitor visas for business and tourism allow nonimmigrants to stay in the U.S. for up to 6 months. Eligible individuals for the B-1 or B-2 visa must demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to support themselves while in the United States.

Do you want to know your eligibility for the B-1 Visa or a B-2 Visa to visit temporarily in the US?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987