F-1 and M-1 Student Visas for the US » Choosing the Right Study Visa for You

There are two visa options for students looking to study in the United States. These options are the F-1 visa and the M-1 visa. The F-1 student visa is for students attending academic schools like a college or university, and the M-1 visa is for students attending vocational or trade schools.

Do you want to know your eligibility for the F-1 Visa or an M-1 Visa to study temporarily in the US?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987