Can I Bring My Parents to the United States on a US Visa?

If you are a United States citizen and are looking to bring your foreign parents to the U.S., you can apply for the IR-5 visa. This is one of many options available to you and your parents. They may also choose to visit for up to 6 months with a B-2 visitor visa.

Do you want to know your eligibility to bring your parents to the US?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987