US K-3 Visa for Spouses of Citizen in Process of Permanent Immigration

The K-3 visa allows the spouse of a United States Citizen to enter the United States with temporary legal status while waiting to obtain a green card, or permanent residence status. However, the K-3 visa is almost always unnecessary as there are many better alternatives.

Do you want to know your eligibility for the K-3 visa?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987