Everything You Need to Know About US J-2 Visa

The J-2 visa is a nonimmigrant visa that can be issued to the spouse and unmarried children under age 21 of a J-1 exchange visitor. This visa must be issued by a U.S. embassy or consulate and will allow successful applicants to join the J-1 visa holder in the United States.

Do you want to know your eligibility for the J-2 Visa?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987