Everything You Need to Know about US IR-5 Parent Visa

The IR-5 parent visa allows United States citizens to bring their foreign-born parents to the United States as permanent residents. This visa must be granted abroad and issued at the U.S. embassy or consulate in the foreign country in which the parent resides.

Do you want to know your eligibility for the IR-5 visa?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987