US IR-2 Visa - Child Green Card for Unmarried Under 21 Years Old

The IR-2 Visa is a US immediate relative visa for unmarried children under 21 years old of a US citizen.

Do you want to know your eligibility for the IR-2 visa? Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987