US Visas for Investors » Valuable Information for You to Consider

Watch this video to learn which you need from this list of the US Investor Visas to work and live temporarily or permanently.

Next, fill out the Online Assessment form and within one business day (often much quicker) we will follow up with you to schedule your immigration consultation.

Start Your Assessment

According to the United States Department of Commerce, the US has the largest consumer market on the planet with the most number of goods produced and services provided over a one year period.

A large consumer market attracts investors from all over the world to many different industries. The US government has paved the way for businesses worldwide to enter the marketplace and to invest in the American economy.

Are you interested in investing in the United States economy and you have the means to invest a significant amount of money?

A foreign investor can immigrate to the US permanently or temporarily by applying for either the EB-5, E-2, or L-1 visa. Read on for more information about these investor visas.

EB-5 Investor Visa for Permanent Residency

Are you a foreign investor or business owner who has the means to invest a significant amount of money in a US company and you want to immigrate permanently to the US?

If so, you may qualify for the EB-5 investor visa. This permanent visa for the US was created to stimulate the US economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors.

E-2 Investor Visa for Temporary Residency

If you are interested in investing in the US economy and want to temporarily live in the US, you might want to look into applying for the E-2 investor visa. You will need to be able to make a substantial investment.

An E-2 visa will allow you to live and conduct business in the US temporarily without the burden of having to pay US taxes.

L-1 - Intracompany Transferee and Specialized Knowledge Employees Investor Visa for Temporary Residency

The L-1A visa is for employees and investors who work for or own companies outside of the United States that have branches, subsidiaries, affiliates or joint venture partners in the United States.

The L-1B visa is for employees who have specialized knowledge to work and invest in the US economy. The L1 visas also can be applied to each of the four demographics of an individual, a family member, a business owner or an investor.

If you would like more information on any of the investor visas listed above, one of our licensed immigration professionals at My Visa Source can help.

Why Contact My Visa Source for an Assessment? 

Congratulations on taking your first step toward investing in the US and living there either temporarily or permanently.

The more research you do on the immigration process, the more you will learn about your specific situation and how we can help you navigate through the temporary visa process.

Lawyers at My Visa Source dedicate themselves to your immigration case, providing legal representation tailored to your personal situation.

Our expertise focuses on immigration and visa programs for the United States and Canada, including global immigration.

Partnering with an award-winning immigration team greatly increases the likelihood of achieving your specific immigration or visa goals.

Begin Your Application for One of the Above Temporary or Permanent Visas Today! 

Securing personalized legal help is quick and simple. Begin with our one-minute online immigration assessment form or call us toll-free at 1-888-509-1987.

We have a dedicated team of licensed professionals standing by, ready to answer your immigration and visa questions.

Immigration is a complex process that requires strong legal strategy, precise paperwork and perfect attention to detail, reducing the risk of wasted time, money or permanent rejection.

Book a personal consultation to speak with an award-winning immigration lawyer over the phone or on Skype.