I Visa - US Visa for Journalists and Foreign Media

The I visa for media is a nonimmigrant visa for representatives of foreign media professionals temporarily traveling to the United States to work for their employer in a foreign country.

Do you want to know your eligibility for an I Visa?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987