US H-4 Visa for the Dependent of H Visa Holders

The US immigration system offers the H-4 dependent visa for the spouse and children under 21 of the H-1B holder. The H-4 visa allows the dependent spouse and children to travel to the US along with the H-1B holder and stay in the US as a temporary resident.

Do you want to know your eligibility for an H-4 Visa? Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987