US H-3 Visa - Nonimmigrant Trainee or Special Education Exchange Visitor

The H3 “training visa” is a US Visa designed for people to enter the U.S. for a period of up to two years in order to receive training.

Do you want to know your eligibility for the H-3 Visa? Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987