US E-3 Visa - Visa for Specialty Occupation Workers from Australia

The E-3 visa classification applies to nationals of Australia, their spouses, and children under the age of 21. E-3 principal applicants must be traveling to the United States for work purposes in a specialty occupation. The spouse and children do not need to be Australian citizens.

Do you want to know your eligibility for an E-3 Visa?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987