New Brunswick is now accepting applications for permanent residency from eligible laborers. The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) has opened the Skilled Worker with Employer Support (NBPNP) for Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) holders working in occupations classified as National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Level D.
NOC Skill Level D classification is used for occupations that only require on-the-job training, for example, fruit pickers, cleaners, oil field workers, etc. Applicants in such occupations can apply for the NBPNP until April 30, 2021.
Who is Eligible for the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)?
To qualify for the NBPNP, you must have status as a temporary resident and meet the following criteria:
- Meet the eligibility criteria for the Skilled Worker with Employer Support stream
- Be a graduate from a designated post-secondary institution in New Brunswick
- Hold a valid PGWP acquired after graduation
Who is Eligible for the Skilled Worker with Employer Support (NBPNP) Stream?
To be eligible for the Skilled Worker with Employer Support stream, you must:
- Have a valid job offer from an employer based in New Brunswick for a full-time, permanent position
- Demonstrate your ability to perform the job and be offered a competitive wage
- Have your employer support your application
- Apply for the appropriate license or certification, if required