The United Kingdom is one of the best countries to live, work, study and conduct business for high-net worth individuals and families. The UK has a multicultural population with English spoken everywhere. The UK is extremely attractive for investors and startup entrepreneurs.
The UK Investor Visa (Tier1) is offered to wealthy individuals willing to invest a minimum of £2 million in the UK.
Why Choose the United Kingdom?
London is a major financial center and is one of the most attractive cities to reside in the world.
The UK has one of the best:
- education systems with top universities.
- healthcare systems.
- infrastructures in the world.
They are on the forefront of research and development in science and technology and offer a high standard of living.
Due to Brexit concerns, property prices have fallen and this is one of the best times to invest in UK properties. The falling pound value makes investing less expensive than previous years.
- No personal interview.
- No English language requirement.
- No prior business experience needed.
- No medical examination.
The Benefits of the UK Second Passport
You can live, work, study, and conduct business in the UK and bring close family.
The UK freely allows dual nationality with other countries. You will be eligible for “British citizenship” after 5yrs of stay in the UK.
The British passport is the top 3 best travel documents in the world with visa free access to over 150 countries in the world.
Above mentioned, one of the best globally in: education, healthcare and infrastructure.
Qualifications for the UK Second Passport
For the UK Investor Visa you will need to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- You are over the age of 18.
- You don't have a criminal record.
- You can prove that your investment money belongs to you or your spouse/partner.
- You are not from Switzerland or an European Economic Area (EEA) country.
- You have a UK bank account with funds for regular usage, disposable funds.
- Your UK bank must be a regulated financial institution.
You and your family must make the UK your main home. You and your family should not spend more than 180 days per year outside the UK.
To qualify for a UK Investor Visa, you must also invest a minimum £2 million with the following qualifications:
An active and trading UK registered company, which means that the company must:
- Be registered or have a registered office in the UK.
- Be trading – must have activity and not be dormant or non-trading.
- You can show that the company has recent transactions, are paying taxes and that company funds are in a UK bank account.
- Share capital or loan capital in UK Corporate bonds
As an investor, you are not allowed to invest your money in property or bank deposit. No employment is allowed.