What visa would you recommend to re-locate an American employee to Canada on a permanent basis?

    Posted by N. Husband on Jul 25, 2013 5:45:59 PM

    We are a Canadian based company and wishes to transfer one of our American employees from Kansas to our head office in Toronto permanently. How would we go about doing this? And, what visa should we consider pursuing?