What specialized visa would be best for those with a set trade that they wish to continue in Canada?

    Posted by M. Leamon on Jul 8, 2013 3:33:36 AM

    I am a tailor in my home country and wish to immigrate to Canada to continue my work. Would I be eligible to be granted a specialized visa? And if so, which one should I pursue?