If I have failed an academic course in my home country is it still possible to acquire a Student visa in Canada?

    Posted by K. Laurence on Jul 30, 2013 7:36:49 AM

    I was studying social sciences in the UK and due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to complete the course and ultimately was given a failing grade. Although, I was doing well before I was side tracked I felt that I would benefit from taking a course elsewhere than England. Is this still a possibility for me?