Getting A Student Visa After Failing An Academic Course

    Posted by SBOC on Jun 10, 2014 11:45:29 AM

    If I have failed an academic course in my home country is it still possible to acquire a Student visa abroad? I was studying social sciences in the UK and due to extenuating circumstances I was unable to complete the course and ultimately was given a failing grade. Although, I was doing well before I was side tracked I felt that I would benefit from taking a course elsewhere than England. Is this still a possibility for me?