Do I qualify for an Experience Class visa if I have previously studied in Canada?

    Posted by Rose W. on Jul 8, 2013, 5:35:54 PM

    I'm now back in my home country after a graduating from a Canadian university in which I had attended under a student visa. I have five years working experience in my academic field and I now wish to immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident. How do I go about doing so?