Canadian sponsorship for a spouse

    Posted by SBOC on Sep 28, 2014, 2:15:14 PM

    I am a Canadian citizen and would like to sponsor my husband who currently is in the U.S. under a H1-B visa. I had planned on applying for the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class. Is this the route you'd recommend or would another form be more applicable? Never thought I'd need a Toronto immigration lawyer but here I am!