Can a Canadian be granted permission to re-enter the US three months after overstaying their visa?

    Posted by SBOC on Nov 6, 2013, 1:01:57 PM

    I had been granted a student visa to the US in which I had over stayed. I have since been invited to a wedding of some dear friends that I had met while over there and would like to very much attend. Is it possible to get a pass for a weekend stay without any issues at the border?