Working Off-Campus on a Study Permit

International students studying in Canada are eligible for 20 hours of part time work. These students are required to have a valid study permit, study full-time at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI), remain in satisfactory academic standing, and have a social insurance number (SIN).

Do you want to know your eligibility to work in Canada on a study permit?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987