Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Inland sponsorship allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their spouse or common-law partner for permanent resident status if the couple is already living together in Canada.

Do you want to know your eligibility to sponsor your partner for an open work permit?

Call us toll-free or take less than a minute to fill our Online Assessment for Your Visa Options.

Start Your Online Assessment
Or Call Us: 1-(888)-509-1987